User Role Editor Pro v4.59.4 is a WordPress user role editor Plugin.
Are you satisfied with the standard list of WordPress roles or the distribution of user experience among them?
Do you want to change something in the system of user rights and permissions? User Role Editor Pro WordPress Plugin will help you.
Edit any existing role, create a new one, fill the selected role with the capabilities you need. Assign newly created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
User Role Editor Pro Benefits
- Block selected admin menu items for role.
- Hide selected front-end menu items for no logged-in visitors, logged-in users, roles.
- Block selected widgets under “Appearance” menu for role.
- Show widgets at front-end for selected roles.
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for role.
- “Export/Import” module. You can export user role to the local file and import it to any WordPress site or other sites of the multi-site WordPress network.
- Roles and Users permissions management via Network Admin for multisite configuration. One click Synchronization to the whole network.
- “Other roles access” module allows to define which other roles user with current role may see at WordPress: dropdown menus, e.g assign role to user editing user profile, etc.
- Manage user access to editing posts/pages/custom post type using posts/pages, authors, taxonomies ID list.
- Per plugin users access management for plugins activate/deactivate operations.
- Per form users access management for Gravity Forms plugin.
- Shortcode to show enclosed content to the users with selected roles only.
- Posts and pages view restrictions for selected roles.
- Admin back-end pages permissions viewer
Add a custom role
When you need setup a custom role follow this scheme:
1) Go to a “Users->User Role Editor” page;
2) Click “Add Role” button at the right toolbar;
3) Input role ID, role name, select a role from which to make a copy (if not selected, then ‘subscriber’ role is used as a base role by default), click “Add Role” button at the bottom of the dialog window.
New role will be added and selected for further editing.
Free Version: https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/
Buy From Here: https://www.role-editor.com/